Saturday, January 18, 2014

Where is the Strangest place

**** Disclaimer contains some unsuitable language ****

 you had ......to go Number Two? Me and my Father were discussing number Two and Poking fun at my Sister's Husband for being very Pharaoh like with his Bowel Movements. I again applauded my Dad for being able to go just about anywhere " Is the Alternative better"?, and of course as someone who has been in the military no doubt their were some uncomfortable places. Prior to knowing I was lactose intolerant some memorable places for me were at a Strip club in Vegas in 95, The Dekalb Ave Station also in the mid 90's.  After The Shaari Zion Right before Kol Nidre, and the W hotel on a date  i was sweating profusely. QB offers valuable advice should you have an accident driving  " Drive on one A$$ cheek so it doesn't seep through the seats"......... I have to speak to my dad about "TowelGate"......

No comments:

Post a Comment