Saturday, January 25, 2014

Striking the iron


While it's Hot .COS( church on Sunday) was Thursday night. Leaving Extra early out to Long Beach, I got their with plenty of time to spare. I know She liked me cause she laughed at all my jokes, was receptive to the immaturity, and hardly ate. Her Resume was especially Impressive, Being the primary care taker for her elder Grandfather as a teen, a former Tennis prodigy, is adept at fixing and putting things together, Tech Savvy, fantastic Survivor skills, Drives a stick Shift and knows cars, an was blown away not that way ,that she had a Gun collection and was an expert shooter. The last time I felt this emasculated was when i watched the movie Notebook to impress a girl. She's  Soft spoken, seems to be good natured. appreciates my immaturity, and loves sports. So What's wrong?............ Can I be this Shallow?........Netanyahou was most impressive at Davos today proclaiming " I Will Not Evict Israelis from the Jordan Valley" I hope it wont turn out out like  Olmert " Jerusalem I swear"   or Sharon's " Fate of Netazrim- fate of Tel Aviv"  Moment



   reader Leah A. Zazel submits look a likes Super freak Rick James and Seattle DB Richard Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment