Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Only


   Positive thing about the upcoming snow Blizzard is that it makes for at least three to four minutes of conversation filler with the Girl I need to call......The Palestinian ambassador to the Czech Republic Died when the " Safe" in his residence Exploded. Daniel Seaman Tweeted " Guess,You can say the Ambassador died of Natural causes".The Israeli left was up in Arms ( no pun intended) Funny they found Weapons and explosives at his home to field a 10 man Guerrilla operation team.An Exploding Safe??......A Flirt, and Email, and a click I am not sure if g0d is sending me a message to resign up for Jdate to reply  All pretty cute By the way....... Not starting off the year on the right foot I've been over using my  terminal in-exactitude Exemptions. Still better than being rude A white lie here and there never hurt anybody.........

No comments:

Post a Comment