Monday, January 13, 2014

MAKE THAT 0-7



    in the last UES dates or meeting. It's amazing how different people are when they actually speak rather than text. OG ( Optician girl) whom will call MARSHA Text me that the venue she chose their was 45 minute wait. The  Obscure Cuban Restaurant was the next viable option, it was closest. Noticing right away She had a penchant for talking extraordinary loud, I began dominating the conversation the  problem with that She was laughing and That made her talking look like a Sunday school teacher, That HA followed by an outburst of crackling.  She ordered something with a tun of onions and a lot of garlic " I Guess were not gonna make out then". An Entertaining 57 Minutes at best of which I did not learn anything....... A Couple of Israelis I have been doing Business with gave me this girl's number I got the whole Israeli Schick  of how they know her and shes expecting my call, I'm gonna call...............

No comments:

Post a Comment