Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some Fear

 The Recent Storms in the city are only a prelude to what the next four Years of the De'Blassio Era will be like....Scary...... Around 9 months ago, nope not;  that but I was talking to this girl online we lost contact,  I  randomly Emailed  her, the conversation jumped to Text and after Marsha's Laryngitis forced her to cancel, which i was kind of grateful We decided to meet up the same night. No Traffic on The Belt, made me early, coupled with her "about 8:30" ( 6 minutes + -) made me very early. She was soft spoken and apologetic.   some good random generic conversation, got exciting sort of when she spoke of girls night and sleep overs - My Mind and possibly other Body parts went somewhere else, But it was just my Imagination. She resembled her photos and looked pretty was sweet,  and except for being a soft talker she exceeded my expectations. Ex's came up, and their was a slight pause when she asked if i was over mine; " yeah absolutely"...... COS( church on Sunday) Yup Sure We can try again..............


No comments:

Post a Comment