Monday, January 20, 2014

Laryngitis

 What is when you can't speak? After speaking to a girl on line who thought i was funny. We scheduled to meet up on MLK day somewhere's near the Upper East Side. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation especially with the fact that She made me feel as if I know what the hell she was talking about.  In Wuss like Fashion I text to confirm, She called telling me she is traveling Wednesday and has Laryngitis and didn't want to get me sick, but would love to postpone. I thanked her for her altruism, Wished her speedy recovery, and offered to pray for her. "Huh" never mind  " Have Great trip feel much more better" She insisted on a rescheduling date, but I told her i was concerned about her voice- Super Bowl Sunday Sometime I'm sure it will work out this time............

No comments:

Post a Comment