Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Blizzard




 is over So the Three to four minute conversation filler is out of the question now. Their was no phone call to my Friends Friend, Well there was but turns out her Phone is AWOL, Had this not been a friend I knew setting me Up I would  guess she was washing her Hair. Thanks to Social media I Messaged her.Attempting to act cool or dark I mentioned that I was off the "Sauce" for  Seven years - She didn't know what the Sauce was the Joke didn't go to well. We spoke for a lil, and then She stopped replying According to  the rules it's her turn so I'll wait, Bummer this week was also good week to go out, cause their is really no parking so I wouldn't have to go through the go to the house routine....... Alan Dershowitz tells of his first meeting with Benjamin Nothingyahou after his Election victory in 1996. BiBi curiously asked just between us   " Did OJ really do it"? In true Lawyer Form Dershowitz  replied " Does Israel Really have Nuclear weapons"?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment