Saturday, January 11, 2014

Someone


   complained to me that my My father " Used 8 Towels in 1  Hour, Touched 2 With Sweat, Wasted 6, 3 left on machines and 5 put backs in the Bin"  I'm Posed with the dilemma weather its disrespectful or not to confront him about the Severity of the Towel situation...........It is only the Opinion of this Humble blog that Boning Hookers Even with socks on is A lot better  than  Putting people through hours of Traffic?........ RIP Ariel Sharon  decorated soldier, brilliant field commander, one time champion of Land of Israel who had his George H Bush " read my lips no new taxes" moment  when he boldly proclaimed that " the Fate of  Netarizim is the  fate of Tel Aviv"  then expelled its inhabitants........I am Mildly Optomertstic meeting up with OG( optometrist girl) The Venue Somewhere on the UES, the area hasn't been kind to me as i am 0 for my last 6 dates in that region .........

No comments:

Post a Comment