Friday, February 10, 2012

Whats the difference Between Select and Choose?

  After Emailing a girl online, She sarcastically accused me of being a comedian, I said i wasn't, but knew some cheesy jokes, she replies a day later "wheres my Joke"?.... I asked her for her phone number, -and holy crap she gave it  to me, now all i need is to get her name. The answer by the way  Select is too pick and Choose is what Puerto ricans wear on their feet......"You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I bore you on wings of eagles, and brought you to Myself." - In This Weeks Torah Portion Biblical Prophecy's coming True - "Operation Magic Carpet ", also know as "kanfie Nesharim". The airlift of the Jews from Yemen.....Simple Math works Sometimes- The Girl called back, will see her on Wednesday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment