Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day,

 is a not a Jewish Holiday, a Reader submits the Question Can there be such a thing as Chalav Ysrael Valentines Day Chocolates?........ E'm Yirtze Hashem,  E'm Yertze Hashem,( if g0d wants) Not to make fun, But making fun- I overheard a conversation between Two ultra Religious Woman, and They wished each other to have a Girl and at the end of the wish they Kept out dueling each other as to whom will say E'm Yirtze Hashem  Last, (there were over ten) perhaps a little superstitious or F%$&^ing Nuts......I had to remove my FB status  Yesterday ( "8 Stax High society- Blessed are the Meek for they who shall inherit the Earth") Someone asked me if i was high or dealing, Nope just a reference to my Pick up yesterday........

No comments:

Post a Comment