Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What have I learned

 from Online dating?  that All Plus Size Girls love to cuddle......Happy Tu Beshevat  The Superbowl of   Hazan Extraordinaire Joe Mooseri........Mazal Tov To The Munster Family on the Wedding of Lorraine I Happily attended, and stayed well over One Hour and Forty Two Minutes, I spent most of the time Talking to a friend of mine that i met there,She looked pretty hot, a uncomfortable moment was when my uncle kept telling her what a great guy i was, he was mildly Loaded at the time, Were pretty friendly, so she didn't think i set it up.........The Phone call -Dreading it again, I wonder what the hell goes through the girls mind, when she's told some random guy will be calling her, at least she has the option not to pick up, It's been over two months since i had to make one of these, I prepared for the call, Except if her answering machine picked up. I Ad libbed one..........

No comments:

Post a Comment