Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Here is a shout out to G0d ,

 and all praise due to Allah -  last year at the exact same time I went out with a girl that was in the advertising business (for a non Valentines, Valentines day date. I met AD girl tonight at a sports bar. She was a little late, but to her credit she emailed me letting me know. She looked like her photos, She was animated,and fun to be around,)   fast forward one year later and i have a date planned  with a girl from  Yup once again the advertising business, ( there was no church on Sunday last year). This girl judging from her photo is much more Better, I may get her the Russel Stover 50% off Chocolates  from Duane Reade- clearly as a joke Showtime tomorrow at 800......The Runs are killing me, I waited over 45 Minutes Turned out to be Dry, Had to go back at 1030 The A$$Hole was sleeping...........

No comments:

Post a Comment