Sunday, February 5, 2012

idiot Again ?

  Why would you say, You're an Optometrist then? I am not sure whose the bigger Idiot me or the Girl that emailed me. My profile opens up like this  I am an Optometrist, i don't see the cup half empty or have full, But rather "Runneth over"( if you're keeping score at home its the 23rd psalm)-  I am starting to resent being called an Idiot........I Re Set my AOL password to the one that got spammed, and guess what?yup I had to explain to my father again it was a lot shorter this time.........According to AM the right side for the Superbowl is the Pats and Under. I may bet the game Since I have so much going on in my life now......Another White lie to Avoid doing  a "Run" I said i am going away, I may get stuck with it anyhow......

No comments:

Post a Comment