Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Teams Have No Starters,

Only Finshers,  was a John Thompson quote, Aside from the fact I thought he should Be Brought up on Treason for Losing the 88 Olympics, This is how My date with  AD #2 girl went .For Starters shes in Photography not Advertising, So my apologizes for that. For about Ten Minutes i was watching Girls go in and out of her Building, a good percentage very hot. Only seeing an unclear photo of her before, I would not have ever recognized her, When she finally did come down, i told her that, and it made the first few minutes awkward, She was very cute though. All My Advertising questions i thought of were for Naught, But in situations like this, Improvisation is key. It took a while to kick in, and the fact the our table at the restaurant was uneven and kept tilting, Eased the tension. The conversation ranged from immature subjects to culture previous relationships and condiments- we argued weather salad dressing was one, She didn't seem pressed to leave, and I wouldn't have but it was over two hours already, I nixed on giving her the 50% off Valentines day chocolates, and dropped her off by her door- my usual get home safe joke......If You bet the Under 1.5 dates and over 117 minutes for the date  that would have made you a winner. No church on Sunday...........

No comments:

Post a Comment