Sunday, February 19, 2012

The first girl that shows up

 
     for A date on time that's going to be one of the great ones  From the Site I closed Down I met one of the  three girls with the Same name at Upper West Side. As customary to me at least I get the text "Running 10 Min late be there soon"- We met up at the diner and it seemed more like a cordial meeting than a means of trying to impress, she looked OK, but not put together. I had a million Animal questions, with her being a Veterinarian, I did not make the Ali G veterans/veterinarians jokes- We ate a little,drank a little and probably will stay FB friends.....Here is another Example of why G0d is great  or in another religions Allah Hu Akbar - In the past, I have been making fun of EE regarding Eggs, Guess who has High Cholesterol now,(my father also has a little do with that). Lay off the Cheese,Meat and Eggs and  go on a Strict Diet.... For Fun I signed up to go to the Jerusalem Post Conference in April in Manhattan, It's costing quite a few Shekels, I spoke to the Representative and asked if I can walk out during former PM Ehud Olmert Speech, His reply you're not the first to ask that............

No comments:

Post a Comment