Saturday, February 11, 2012

The New

Online Dating site I joined has been offering plenty of Opportunities( when any get interesting ill post) granted there not the greatest, But definite a shot of confidence. Here is a couple of  the girls profile excerpts there are a lot of these If you are looking for a one night stand or some quick fix to your carnal needs, instead of darkening my doorstep go F*ck yourself. I'm sorry if that offends your dainty little ears but Let's be honest, You can give yourself the attention that I will not. or Don't contact me if you're married. I hope you get caught and your wife smacks the s*** out of you I'm on here for dating, not casual sex. Please don't contact me asking me if I think I can "handle" you. Ugghh... A lot of the fatter girls write this, Cause guys think there desperate cause their fat. I  also came across several Girls that were Buddhists it's amazing they were all Thin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment