Monday, February 13, 2012

Three out of four

 girls I am in some sort of correspondence have the Same name, and it's not like it's a very common name also, (Hint it was Adrienne Balaboa real life name)  I think i have a fifty- fifty shot. I closed my account on the new site, with my objectives met. I am not condoning this But i definite have a better understanding why so many Jews marry outside the Faith......    IF Three people are waiting to start a full court game then Eight others come in afterwards, Which guy should be sitting out?.....I was amongst the Three , Thanks for the slice of Humble Pie........My Sister in laws Uncle was Whitney Houston Ear nose and throat Dr, Several years ago he passed away, She wanted to Sing Amazing Grace at his Funeral- Her Father outlawed it...I hope no one bigger than her Dies now that would push her out of the headlines.........The Story of Deborah Feldman, the Ex Ultra Orthodox Satmar girl who left the cult, and wrote a tell all book is fascinating http://www.deborahfeldman.com/about-me.php- one reason she is semi- decent looking and the other for the story she tells about a friend confessing  to her that she was sent to the hospital with a ruptured colon, after her new husband "went into the wrong place." ... Its not Funny, it's Just not Fun............

No comments:

Post a Comment