Monday, February 6, 2012

How Do You think it Feels?

 Maybe it's Just me but I find the How does it feel Question to ask Someone who Just Wins redundant  ......  Do You think all the Non Sports fans or Football Fans are really Excited by the Giants Winning?........ The Center is the only Gym in the world where you can have Two Full court games going on at once, have  Five Total  guys waiting to play and the Best you can do is Doubles...... My Betting account was closed for Inactivity so I just Housed one Bet on The Giants Money Line I lost........ Me and EE were in Serious Negotiations for him to do "In Under Five Seconds", but talks broke off, cause he wants me to restart with RE girl and try to Suffocate care EE Style I refused, It would have been a great Segment....Cliff Clavin/ Jesse Ventura  Stat of the Day  Twenty five year ago The Giants in Superbowl XXI were also trailing 10-9 at the half to Denver and came back to win, Coincidence ............

No comments:

Post a Comment