Sunday, February 26, 2012

A girl from,

Florida Emailed me online, After a short conversation she gives me her number and says shes going to Jayson Taylor's Retirement party. "How do u know him" ? "I'm friends with his sister"- She asked me to send her more pictures of me, and she said she will send also one with Jayson Taylor - I replied Send me one of his sister - She Xed me out, I was trying to figure out how someone can take that as a perverted and not a joking comment. To Her Credit  She has a great Bikini body but Sort of a Butherface. No chance, I am going to email or call her to explain myself or apologize..........A Quick Explanation as to what Syrian101 and Syrian201girls is The 101s are Home based- There world revolves around the greater OP area- Aruba- and Deal NJ- Very Sheltered, Greatest Expectations,more religious Syrian201- are a lot more independent Secular, and educated, Have that city/European "were better than you" attitude, progressive, liberal, and of course As Mr Dickens would put it greatest Expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment