Wednesday, February 22, 2012

35 Seconds,

         After a single Session of Phone tag, I Spoke with Photo ad girl for a really short time to See if She wanted to go out again- She thinks Wed would be good, Cause she hasn't been feeling all that well. I text ed to confirm  " Feeling a little Better each day. I'm Still not 100% but im good for tonight"......I was arguing with someone before hand about whom has more pressure for a date the guy or the girl - My argument was me - I have to be Entertaining, Make some what good plans, Take her out, and act normal - all she has to do is either have fun for real, fake it, or be miserable. Apparently She likes clubs so a club like restaurant is on the agenda for tonight. No pressure by the way.......Thanks to DM for sending me an Article on Yeshiva University  basketball-“I’ve done a great job this season,” he said. “I’ve done everything I can possibly do. If your team is missing layups, there’s nothing more you can do.”  - The A$$hole is 4-20, or as Coach Sandusky would say "well if my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather" or something like that http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/sports/ncaabasketball/for-yeshiva-basketball-coach-its-all-about-the-journey.html?_r=1&pagewanted=1- Last year there was an  article  about the fact that he doesn't like making excuses, But still makes excuses. the double curriculum, the Torah etc....Let Basketball be Basketball..............

No comments:

Post a Comment