Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is that the good one?

    The Skin Dr called me to tell me that my Biopsies were Benign, I wasn't sure what that meant at first, until a few seconds later she confirmed everything was OK- I always confuse the Benign which is the good one and Malignant which is obviously the bad...........  The Laundromat I use, and I am not crazy, Ties my bag in so many Knots and in away that's it nearly impossible to open, I really think they do it by Purpose, It's unimaginable that someone would need to tie a bag  that way - Again I am not crazy............ I got a really Surprise Text from a girl, could be friendly text or interest but  makes me believe I have some sort of shot with her after that I thought I had no shot......Reuniongate closure, Some Thought last May That I bought a Ticket to Florida Specifically on the date of my High School Reunion to avoid going, I didn't make to Florida That day ( I went out with a really hot Persian girl that didnt like me), But will be using that credit to Visit Rose Levine Next week..........

No comments:

Post a Comment