Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Single, Rich, Good Looking ?

     The Lovely Girls at one of the stores i sell to are teaching me some Street talk,Signs and how to properly pronounce words- At the above title I asked them to guess which 2 of 3 I am. Ill spare myself the humiliation and wont reveal their answer........Here we go Again - I Would like to Apologize to EE for causing him any Hurt, harm or Injustice, and promised to consult with him on any future EE postings........The Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit at the Discovery  is highly recommended, Especially  f You're an Altekaka( syrian word for old), I decided to go, i wont tell you with whom but found it very interesting.... Speaking of Altekakas, My Trip to Florida is Thursday to see my Second "Favorated person", I am very popular amongst the ladies  down there......Someone was making fun of me yesterday and told me with all the money you spent on dates, you could of Boned  Ashley Dupree ( Spitzers Hooker)  10.7 times...........

No comments:

Post a Comment