Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Mr Super, Superman",

How do i Address you Sir? Meir that's all . That of course being Ex Mossad Chief Meir Dagan Who is responsible for numerous operations, and putting the fear of G0d into the Enemies of the Jewish State. I handed a business Card it was RE real estate Business card and told him to call her- He Looked at the photo on the card, and excitedly  said She's Beautiful is she you're girlfriend? I told him I wish- he Smiled took her card, i asked him if he can sign one also- Both TD bank pens I had weren't writing Luckily for me  Malcolm " who made an unauthorized trip to Damascus with a bunch of Syrian creeps to reap praise on the Assad's" Hoenlin handed him a pen - he wrote a short message smiled and wished me luck. I Spared asking him about that trip over the nice gesture. I gave out RE's card to Ambassador Prosor and a few others. Ask me Why? No Clue.......  I sat in the Second row Behind the main dignitaries and happily shared in the chorus of boos that Former PM Ehud Olmert Received. He got irritated as someone from the back Shouted "Neville"   a clear reference to his Appeasement and ass kissing policies he Spewed a bunch of Nonsense and tried Belittling Enviorment Minister Gilad Erdan from the Likud as petty and Young, Erdan un intimidated gave it back to him. Dershowitz chided the crowd for Booeing OBAMA. At lunch I said with an early 40's single woman, not bad though I think I may have been able to hook up with her, But ditched her to speak to the politicians. The Conference was Fun but way to long, No more Zionist Jury Duty for me...................

No comments:

Post a Comment