Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Dog ate,

my Homework, is the equivalent for saying I received you're cellphone message 3 days late, Both can happen both unlikely but in this case the latter was True.....For the Second time in two dates with BB girl the restaurant Screwed up the reservation, We went through the usual Talk  basketball, Politics Friends, Beit hillel, beit Shamie, Philosophy and eavesdropping, Which we were both guilty of, and getting along well until she mentioned Coach K.  The Road to getting Feedback is way to bumpy, I'll just call her and wait if I dont hear from her by Monday night means no church .........4/4 44 years ago  Shots Ring out of the Memphis Sky the assassination of MLK-  Jesse "Hymie Town" Jackson fabricated his story that held King as he was dying.......Random Set up a friend of mine though a friend of hers  is setting me up with a girl that her friend knows but she doesn't- We spoke briefly, and may meet up next week- I have a radical idea for where to take her.......

No comments:

Post a Comment