Friday, April 27, 2012

Zionist Jury duty,

 a while back i not only signed up but also paid money to attend  The Jerusalem Post " Zionism Conference. In a Spurt of a moment thing i just did, A couple weeks later i learned that Mr Ehud Olmert an Adversary of the Jewish People would be a speaker and Panelist, It was to late to cancel. Now I  am out $499.99 and going to an all day Zionist conference at the Marriott Hotel. Some Notables attending Meir Dagan, Gilad Erdan, Gabi Ashkenazi, Danny Danon Etc.... SU text me "how about Sunday" - can't miss Zionist Jury Duty........I gave the OK for the new girl, pending of course if she's of sound body and mind and agrees. My mind has been occupied, It's not realistic but As Hertzel and EE Say " If you will it then  it's no Fantasy". My will needs to get a lot bigger for it to happen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment