Saturday, April 14, 2012

Biblical weekend

 Just like Yona, who sat himself under the kikayaon, waiting excitedly for Ninveh to be destroyed I got to shul  about 10 minutes early to watch watch the  Rabbi's "UVA Letzion" explosion. I sat up close and anxiously awaited the " heeee or nuuuuu" much to my disappointment, I didn't know that the "uva Letzion" act of 1999 was repealed and the singing went on with out any commotion or controversy........ The Rubin's graciously invited me for their 2nd half  Passover feast, after the first night - the Rubin's requested my presence and invited me for the second night as well of course invoking How queen Esther invited Haman to her feast twice. Besides the food, the highlight was a minor skirmish and the argument Gobrocks V's Non Gobrocks, I think I'm on the non team..... Friendly reminder to the Holes getting their talits in shul, Please Get You're talit and Go- You don't need to make the blessing in front of the rest of the Talitot and Block peoples way- i may donate a sign that reads that......One last note on Shul Thursday night I felt the Inside of my Jacket to reveal a small stash of cash ( it was 20s), of course I did what any Good Jew would do..............

No comments:

Post a Comment