Monday, April 16, 2012

"Ill Let you Know",

 Haha I already Knew that the trip to city of Atlantic was not happening, A Rule when Someone tells you "Ill let you know", just as in "Maybe", "Blie neder" or "I'll try", is  just a nice way of Saying No. We are Rescheduled for Tuesday Em Yirtze Hashem........Correction I am on the grobocks side and not on the non Grobocks as posted in last entry........ It Bothered me a little  watching a really Hot girl on CNN - Discussing her Blog about depression and Sanjay Gupta Eating it up- I can't Imagine what the hell can she possibly be depressed about, "I Should be Depressed", which I am not, but watching Jerry Springer over the holiday I did feel a lot better about myself.......Chaverim is a Excellent organization, I was supposed to open the door By the "Chilonim" relatives of mine Sunday, But was locked out , With- in 10 Minutes  Chaveriem came and opened the door......It's Weird when someone much Older Than You See's you and playfully Slaps you and tells people " He  knew you when you were in Diapers" the Wheel is always in Spin and Now I can reply  "Now I know you when you are in Diapers" , I would Never.........

No comments:

Post a Comment