Thursday, April 19, 2012

Air Line Flights,

during bad weather, suggest you keep checking up on the Status of you're flight for either delay or cancellation. After two Flight Cancellations  SU girl and I Are set for Tonight, I confirmed last night Some 24 hours before and again During the Day - "Yeps" - Great see u 730.  Since I'm on her Home Turf, with no clue where I'm going  and also  beat the crap out of my navigation system, She's going to make the plans.......I have generally done a good job avoiding the Rabbi from Chabad, But he's a lot more clever and  smarter than me. In addition to the donation, he got me the # of a Russian Girl whom by his own admissions is "Hot",( he could be lying ) he shaved a few years off my age, added a couple extra 0s to my bank account and were in Business- "White Lies"........

No comments:

Post a Comment