Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Greatest Two Minutes,

 in Sports? What is the Kentucky Derby - The greatest 5 seconds for me in Judaism is  in  Shul watching the Rabbi " Hacham Hillel"  get Irritated at People attempting to sing Uva L'Tzion on non sabbath Day Holidays- Something to Look forward to the Second half of Passover....... I have a Great idea, I can't reveal the nature of this Idea yet, But it's something for a TV network, This can be bigger than Big......... On the subject of Ideas, EE Radical Idea will probably come to fruition the city of Atlantic Sunday with  SU girl - She likes gambling and "Sunday Seems OK"...... The "Big Show", Dinner at  Rubins with my uncle, and possibly my Ex Aunt  always manages to Excite, A special thank you for the invitation.........

No comments:

Post a Comment