Monday, April 2, 2012

Worst NCAA,

 Tournament in recent memory.......  A girl Skips over a bunch of treadmills to take the one near me according to EE, She's making "Eye Contact". She looked very familiar and i think i may have gone out with her a while ago-  According to Dennis Green I wasn't sure if she was who I thought she was, So I didn't use the old gym conversation  lines that EE gave me........After texting for a short while  I met up with a girl from online- First the Good news- Probably the best Cleavage Ever Now for the bad news Probably the best cleavage ever, It ended mercifully after 37 Minutes which includes me dropping her off 20 blocks away at her  brother's  she was helping him after he a small fire ( it was real she showed me photos)..... Weird   I got a voicemail from BB girl Monday Night wishing me a Shabbat Shalom and saying sure she'd like to go out again, She's free next week, It didn't register that she left the VM on Friday but it didn't show in my phone till tonight, and no missed call, Ill call her tomorrow..............

No comments:

Post a Comment