Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Allergy Season,

is pretty Brutal, Especially when the girl I was supposed to go out in all likely hood is Allergic to Me. Through out the short conversation, with innuendos and Hints  it appears that she was trying to get me to cancel and I wanted her to be the do it . The Dating Diplomacy yielded no results, until  She got back to me and suggested maybe Thursday? " Sure and if not another time"( another time in dating lingo= Never ) we have till next passover until the statue of limitations on Second Dates runs out........ Sometimes I forget how Omnipotent G0d is, i forgot and got punished - I mentioned to a friend that this girl we both knew had a bad case of nippleideyis- On the treadmill Suddenly out of nowhere i got a severe case of nippleideys i blamed on my cheap Pakistani T- shirt but I already know the reason.....I had a Power meeting with some Business Executive channeling our creative minds in search of ways to make Money, Nothing stuck yet, but we were in agreement to meet again.  With their consent only i can post some of the Ideas............

No comments:

Post a Comment