Sunday, April 1, 2012

I may as,

 well be dating the City of NY, Thanks to the Love letter from The DMV extorting another $300 for that Speeding Ticket I got, My fines to the city this month are Over $600- and  Just like My dates my return Zero.Zero......It's been about a year since I prayed at the Ave J area Still No Progress Regarding the Halabi or Shami Situation, I am waiting for the first Boat to cross the line..It was funny to see an Exodus of people  Just walk out of the Shul during the "Ketirot" there like leaving a game early with out shaking hands.....No Call back from BB girl No Worries..... A Law for Passover - One doesn't not lace up his Shoes or Sneakers to Represent the Shackles that our ancestors broke out of leaving Egypt......10 Years to "Chomat Magen" or Defensive Shield, The Israeli Operation to root out Terror after a Suicide Bomber Killed over 30 people at the Park Hotel in Netanya......

No comments:

Post a Comment