Friday, March 30, 2012

" As of Now,

  I am in Control HERE,....... 31 Years to the Assassination attempt on President Reagen- the shooter John Hinckley thought he'd impress Jodie Foster, A$$hole she's a lesbian,  he should have gotten the death penalty   .........DM Send me an article on the 90th Birthday celebration of Rabbi Hecht, which was attended by some religious figures of the Israeli Government, causing some controversy. The Rabbi of course was relived of his duties for his inflammatory and incendiary remarks, roughly one week before the Rabin Assassination, I posted the 2 minute interview on my FB Page. You can decide for yourself........Sitting with a friend at a local Restaurant, We started Yentering it up with two harediey  Married sisters originally From Brazil but now Living in Borough Park, I didn't get to ask all the questions I had, but we were able to chat freely, Here is their  story They were married with-in  6 Weeks of meeting,  Their pretty modern They watch Tv and Internet, I didn't get to discussing content But not really in the open. They were adamently aganist The "Devora Feldman or Peal Reich Stories", and also against the religious woman who resort to turning tricks to feed their kids. "Shkieyas Hachama" was also discussed, and that they were allowed to do Everything, during the two weeks when they are pure- Hey Look Out..... to be honest I found them somewhat attractive.......Aipac Girl situation kind of disintegrated, My agent said She can also text you if shes interested, I didn't feel it from her end, at least she wont feel bad.....To My loyal  Readers, I will be sharing a good amount of money with - should I hit the Mega Millions.............

No comments:

Post a Comment