Thursday, March 1, 2012

Because,

       I lied about going to Florida in May, G0d Figured he'd stick it to me a little more to make sure I don't ever lie again. I got to the Airport at 4:30 and while on line to go through security There was a breach, Apparently a couple of TSA agents decided to go for Donuts and coffee and compromised their post Delaying us for over an hour. Then My Bag had to be searched though again, the agent asked my name, as a joke i was going to say Moochemad, but figured there is a time and place for everything..... For the past Two years i have gone out with a Persian Girl around Purim Time, That streak will be broken this Purim............ Speaking of Purim Mishlochat Manot is a beautiful thing as long as People do not cause Traffic....... Changing course hasn't made my sephlink agent very happy, the old Policy of going out with everyone and what's the worse that can happen has not only been a failure, but very Expensive The New Policy not only promises to be fiscally responsible but also with the attitude of No whats the Best thing can happen,Remember the cup runneth over.........

No comments:

Post a Comment