Monday, March 12, 2012

So-So...........

    accentuating  more on  the second So, is how things went with Aipac girl- Nothing bad or stupid happened and the conversation was fun, but probably not as fun in a noisy setting. I got the polite vibe from her, and there wasn't the same enthusiasm, I still had a nice time  but..... she reluctantly agreed to go out again when she gets back mid next week sometime, but my feeling is that things have fizzled out sometime around 1000 pm last night, No Church.......Deja Vu from last march - The Warning Sirens,
 give about a minute to get to a safe place- " We stay close to home, pretty much our lives our Hijacked"- This is daily life for the citizens of Southern Israel the past few days, As indiscriminate rockets rain on them. I heard from someone who got caught on the can, I didn't ask what he did..................

No comments:

Post a Comment