Friday, March 9, 2012

Early is on time,

  On time is late, late is unacceptable. For as I long as i can remember I showed up late for a date, (The Weird thing is I always show up late to shul) I could have been on time, but got stuck in Traffic and decided to look for parking rather than use the lot. I met her at 8:03, three minutes is Three minutes and apologized for causing her any hurt, harm, or injustice for being late, and wished her a  Happy Womens Intl Day as well. I was impressed  not only the fact she was early, looked good, dressed and smelled nicely, went to Aipac, but that she was a figure skater, and spouted all i know about the sport ( she can't do a triple Axell but  She was definite on Nancy Kerrigan Side). The Lounge we met up in was noisy, and we kept waiting to get thrown out of the reserved area, it eventually happened but after couple hours. My agent let me know I must have "done something right"- Even a broken clock is right two times a day Church on Sunday will be on Sunday Definite..........

No comments:

Post a Comment