Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Too Good to be True,

is sometimes too good to be true, I got a number to a girl that sounded terrific, great voice, Loves politics,  Israel,( she went to Aipac) sports, was interesting Sweet etc... I told the Sephlink I didn't need a picture, after our conversation which went well, I had to see her picture she sounded too good, Will meet up Thursday night JJN Style Ill Fake my way around the drinks.......On the treadmill at the center, I didn't know how to change the Tv Channel, I would Highly recommend the best of the Bachelor show, where all the girls get together to be interviewed it was great especially with out the volume......#52 called me She sounded a little weird and used her Screename to say who it was, I didn't pick up- I don't really want to call her back.....By the Kevin Bacon  6 Degree of Separation I got a number to a new girl, This is a little complicated but here goes My Sister in laws Friends - Friend- Whose daughter plays on the basketball team she coaches - Something like that- Should be a fun call to make....... From JD and DM I haven't watched it yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

No comments:

Post a Comment