Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When a Dog,

  
       makes Doody and no one cleans it up, Whose at fault the dog or the owner? When a School Bus Is waiting over 4 Minutes and blocking the street Whose at Fault the Parents or the Kid? I Know. I know  what You all are going to say "Well you don't have kids, so you don't know" -  under no circumstances have i ever Honked at a waiting school bus, but maybe used a  little foreign language profanity aimed at the parents..... My Rationale for Emailing  really hot 23 year old girl if a lot of older woman can Email me, Why can't I email her ? I basically told her how hot She was in a few different ways- Plus that we have a lot in common - Were Both attractive, Outgoing, Love Shopping  and sociable - But, I'm one up on her on Wars in the Gulf. I think their is better chance that the Moshiach will come....I  did get in touch with Aipac Girl again- I felt the enthusasim in the texts ( alot of .....), non the less will go out, I think Will go Play Bowling..........

No comments:

Post a Comment