Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why can't,

    Aipac girl ever call or text me first? I don't think she will but will wait until Tuesday to confirm that answer for sure.....For the Second Year in a row, One of the regional Finals overlapped into shul time. Last year, i missed shul to watch the end of the game and true to form G0d Punished me by making me go on a running treadmill and almost killing myself- No Such luck this time- Florida decided to Choke in Regulation This year instead of OT So i was only a couple minutes late......When are you considered on line at the bank? once you enter the Bank or once you are ready with you're transaction?  At TD Bank, A Middle aged Woman plops her bag on line and goes to fill out her deposit, I was there before her and was filling out my deposit Except i lost 3 spots on line and she gained Five. Shortly after  A woman with a baby came in,asked the first person on line only, if she can cut her, Of course Mrs Nice said yes but stayed in her same spot, where she should have gone all the way to the end of the line..Due to all the Infractions I have been receiving from the City I am Boycotting saying hello or have a nice day to any of the cops "Guarding" the bank.............

No comments:

Post a Comment