Sunday, March 11, 2012

Really Cold to

   Really Hot, That's how I would describe dating. After a cold spell, There are a few new situations that have a risen with in the last couple days- How to respond to them?  The House of Hillel Says Concentrate on one girl(especially the one you're going out with tonight) and don't call the other girls, The House of Shami you need options and you need to keep them open. If you wait to see how things work out, you'll lose the other bitches...... Stat of the day: In a 15 point game at the Scc  the ratio of  "I got it's" ( ill never know who used that phrase first) That's Syrian code for fouls to actual basket is 2.6- 1.0......I litter sometimes as a means of payback for all the tickets NYC gives me, but on the treadmill next to me an older woman chucks a plastic cup that was in her cup holder on the floor, next to me- I picked it up-  "Was it yours why did you put it there?" - She got my usual apology ( the cup wasn't mine).......34 years to Coastal Rd.massacre, Remembering the Fogel Family 03/14.........

2 comments:

  1. Correct your grammar D**khead...TOO=also

    ReplyDelete
  2. i apologize for causing u any injustice Thank you - no one ever explained that to me now I know for the future

    ReplyDelete