Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Are You Insane?"

   I gave the Sephlink agent access to my Jdate profile- apparently she didn't think it was all that funny
The good news about this profile is I look like my photos the bad news about this profile is i look like my photos- I wanted to convert to Islam but Allah wouldnt advance me a few virgins so i figured i'd stay Jewish -The only thing that can make this profile intresting is if i told you i am a bazillionare, I am very loyal even to the extent of promising to share any lotto winnings with all my fb freinds- I like to celebrate obscure Holidays such as Black History Month, Menachem Begin's Birthday, and Moses Birthday which is coming up soon - i am in the punctual Peoples hall of fame and the spelling and Grammer Hall of shame ( i am ESL- but a citizen so dont worry). I step in doody way more times than the Average person, an expert at making wish sandwiches, and pronounce silent letters to be inclusive( unscented try it ) To all the lovely woman overseas, I do apperciatte you're kind words, but unfortunatly am not available to send you cash, green cards, prizes, or parting gifts...... I listed the Koran as my favorite book also........ I have gotten a couple of   Emails- An interesting one from a 52 year old woman, I gave her my number,No idea why but she looks good in her photo...... Another was funny  a  rather healthy Twenty something year old girl  Messaged me,  I asked What are you looking for in a guy? " I am very Picky" - financially stable, won't look at other girls, Loyal, caring, treat me like a queen, Educated, good looking - "is that too much to ask for"? I didn't bother to ask if 2 out of those would work, But Kudos to her on her confidence.......

No comments:

Post a Comment