Monday, March 26, 2012

My Week,

   got off to a good start first An Email  From a " lovely" young lady (37) She writes "Black History is only obscure because of ignorant people like you. Save your racism for another site". Of course she's alluding to my profile (which was posted here) I am not upset at the allegation which of course is preposterous, I am upset at the fact that this  self righteous activist happens to be thoroughly unattractive. I was thinking of emailing her  with the "i have a lot of Black Friends and phone contacts argument",  but  decided that if i reply to her then the Terrorists win......In my Evening prayers Sunday night during the " Shema Kolenu" segment  I prayed  and G0d Listened  Another "lovely" young lady  whom i was scheduled to meet up with in the great borough of  Queens Sunday night texted me she's very sick, of course i didn't pray for her to be sick, only to cancel. One more to go I'll be sure to go to Shul Wednesday.....  In Accordance to "Mooseri" Economic Principles  it is OK to Play The Lotto, but only when the Jackpot exceeds a certain amount. The Theory was concocted by Poker Whiz Abe Mooseri,( ill post at another time ) regardless i am feeling Lucky...........

No comments:

Post a Comment