Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Walk of Shame,

 
   Well Not exactly the walk of shame but I tried avoiding make that  long walk to BB Girls Door, By texting her I am running two minutes late, Figuring she'll say ill be right out, I got the "DW NP" ... IT is a little uncomfortable, especially when you speak to someone for no more than Seven Minutes. I made it though- Conversation flowed, it was primarily Basketball, with a mix of politics, Photography ( even i can look good with photo shop), FB, and the center. The Restaurant pushed our reservation off for half hour, We went elsewhere the Hostess recognized and gave me a look, she saw me there with another girl last week. The Night Ended with the Usual Get Home Safe, and Church on Sunday Questionable at best.........Should Maccabee Tel Aviv Advance to the Eureo league FInal Four Next month, there is a good chance That I will go to the Peoples Islamic Republic of Turkiye for the games........

No comments:

Post a Comment