Sunday, April 8, 2012

Persian Style,

    dating for this week Not my Concept but should you take out any girls this week no dinner is required. I am still up in air with the Set Up but supposedly Tuesday is good, I have 0.0 Plans Except for my Radical idea. BBGirl and  I may get together also, I'm Guessing it's either the let's be friends, let's Move on, let's Get it on ( not that way ) Conversation..........Does  Rabbenu Tam, have a Nephew That decides to finish even after he did. The Shul In LI that I prayed at as described by my Brother is To Hot, Finishes to late, and to Radical.  The newly Baal Tshuvas are perhaps Judaism's most radical sect, They Take everything Way to literally and leave no room for interpretation. prayers took over Three hours in the morning and the night they didn't start Until after the Holiday ended...........I bribed my nieces and Nephews not to ask questions at the Seder, They wer not  very compliant........

No comments:

Post a Comment