Friday, April 27, 2012

Her Turn,


       As customary i text SU to "Confirm" for tonight. A couple hours later, i get the call, " you don't sound to well"- the Allergies have struck again, don't worry  "i totally understand things happen ( a lot), it's cool just feel better" - I made a generic offer for FDA drugs, and told her. if she'd like to reschedule call me. She said she'll go  for coffee or Tea at a place called the Inkwell. The Alkoa Presents You make the call - Do I drive out an hour out of my way to meet up with a girl, who will probably be at 10% at best, no chance for action, slim chance for future, discussing allergies, But at least wont be eating Sushi Or just go Home. " We will Reschedule Then     i guess "- not sure what the blank space in her text meant, but onwards, a Friend's  Sister is trying to get me to go out with someone from her area that she may know I didn't say OK yet, as the Double Dipping is too close to home and they may know each other.........

No comments:

Post a Comment