Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dating Amnesia,

is probably the best therapy for my failure to get RE, and dating Amnesia it is then. After Several Ingenious, Cunning, creative, and sometimes Dumb attempts to get to her,( ill spare the details)just like the 67 Red Sox The Impossible Dream is over . The New girl according to my contact was of sound body and mind, when she agreed to give me her number, ( fb can make or break it) Their are several Buts, but will give it a go......After thinking I would never hear from SU girl- she Texted me "Hey"- We had a nice conversation, in which basically I told her I thought She was allergic to me, in which she replied she doesn't play games and would tell me that if she wasn't back to the holy city Thursday that is for now........Munster Sister who got me the other girls Number, Said it's still OK to call the New Girl, I really hate double dipping especially with girls from the same town.......Judging by the way the girls that he's trying to set me up with look, I'm Not certain if my landlord likes me or hates me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment