Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Friends dont let


  Friends Drive drunk. Yes Sometimes the Truth Hurts but it's always necessary. I was Explaining to a girl I know, That I hated Patronage, and she shouldn't feel compelled to tell me things that may sound good to me but aren't necessarily  true. Vertis Venche The Truth Triumph- further more When I see Bad basketball players that think there good, it is not only my duty, But Obligation to tell  Don't drive Drunk...... 38 years to the Ma'alot Massacre, there was a really good documentary made about this last year......I am always besieged by Guilt, A girl running on the treadmill next to me kept waving her arms as if shes blowing away the air, I know I didn't do anything and was pretty sure i didn't smell. non the less I ended my run early cause in my mind a Smell was created, she was pretty cute also......

No comments:

Post a Comment