Friday, May 4, 2012

Menachem Begin,

when arriving at Eretz Ysrael Refused to desert the Polish Army, until he got an honourable discharge. Whenever i commit to something and want to Renege, this story  always crosses my mind, so even though i can't say No- i always use the Maybe, I'll try, or the "eim Yirtze hashem" to get out of things..... SU suggested that instead of going out in the Holy city- how does the city sound and she'll stay in the city, First thought great I don't have to drive out there, "nope i wouldn't mind picking you up, and promise ill have enough room for you're luggage"- she mentioned a Sushi Place, i told her i was a regular there she didn't believe me - A small Text confrontation over what time  led her to Text to me "OMG just forget it "- We cleared the air and she said she'll be ready by Seven. I waited  Only 44 Minutes. She still seemed annoyed, although i felt I was the one who should be, But again if I show her that- then the terrorists win. Judging from the First 15 minutes - Neither of us wanted to be there- I even offered to just drop her off by her friends, as she had other events going on - We settled on dinner, and things got smoother. She follows the zodiac and our Signs were a disasetrous match, her friend met up with us a little later and they were both making fun of me cause i don't know how to go out- I did impress them with my Music knowledge as i was telling them who that the  obscure music that the DJ was playing was by Carols the Jackal and the Baader- Meinhoff gang had i used Arab terrorists names they probably would have caught on. Thank g0d for RE anytime the conversation stalled we went to her Seemed like we both enjoyed the subject - Despite the early tension and ambiguity it was a fun night - No Church in the Holy city......................

No comments:

Post a Comment