Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes i feel


  bad , when i see people buying vitamins- the rule of course being It won't necessarily help, but wont hurt either........ Three Days into the Fish Experiment and here are some of my options a couple of 40 something Divorced women with kids One in CT  one in NJ, whom have suggested I take them out , Some Spanish girls that are So-So that i just politely replied to their Emails, and a few that i have avoided, hard to believe ME avoiding girls......A  while ago i was supposed to meet up with a girl i was speaking to, She also got "Sick" at the time we were supposed to go out, i haven't heard from since, till Today "What are you up to tonight " ? See you at 9:30 the odds makers installed me at 11-1..... Friends asked me to hang out Sat night, instead of just saying I'm tired,or not in the mood go out , i lied at said i was babysitting for my nephews, took less than 24 hours for the lie to catch up with me. The Next night my Sister in law called me and asked if I can Babysit........

No comments:

Post a Comment