Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sitting on a Park Bench,



    On Queens Blvd Waiting for over 27 minutes for IL girl , IL canceled on me a couple months ago due to the fact that she was sick, We remained fb friends non the less. She Smelled really nice and was a lot prettier than i expected.  For the record This doesn't violate the dating Tehaydeeya, As this was technically Scheduled 2 months ago. Took a few minutes to get rid of the formalities, but after that except for my plate looking like a war zone and dropping the Chocolate bananas of my crepe on my pants Things ran smooth, There are a couple of Buts, But  their will be church On Sunday......... DS one of the all time good guys suggested he may have someone for me He Refereed to her As the "Sunshine"-That's the term Menachem Begin described What Peace is. I Remembered her name and that she was NOT receptive to me, he Said he'll still ask.......The Fish Experiment will End tomorrow, I know I mentioned it before and it sucks that i can post some pictures but some of these girls are so angry their  profiles are Insanely Funny.........Caspar Weinberger The Former Defense Secretary when running for AG of California " The Jews Didn't vote for me cause they Knew I wasn't Jewish and The Gentiles didn't vote for me cause they thought I was".......

No comments:

Post a Comment